This work was supported in part by the National Science Foundation of the United States under Grant No. DMR-1160966 and in part by the European Research Council under ERC Grant Agreement No. 267464-SPDMETALS.
Influence of Anvil Alignment on Shearing Patterns in High-Pressure Torsion†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 747–755, August 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Kawasaki, M. and Langdon, T. G. (2013), Influence of Anvil Alignment on Shearing Patterns in High-Pressure Torsion. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 747–755. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200363
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation of the United States. Grant Number: DMR-1160966
- European Research Council under ERC. Grant Number: 267464-SPDMETALS.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!