This work was supported by General Research Funding (Project #115108) from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China.
High Temperature Deformation and Microstructural Features of TXA321 Magnesium Alloy: Correlations with Processing Map†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 761–766, August 2013
How to Cite
Dharmendra, C., Rao, K. P., Prasad, Y. V. R. K., Hort, N. and Kainer, K. U. (2013), High Temperature Deformation and Microstructural Features of TXA321 Magnesium Alloy: Correlations with Processing Map. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 761–766. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200379
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- General Research Funding (Project #115108)
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!