The authors acknowledge funding by the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG) project number Schm 746/88-1 and BI 469 15-1 within the scope of the project “Biologische Erzeugung von Oxidkeramiken” (PAK 410).
Simulation of Mechanical Properties of Bio-Inspired TiO2/PE Nanocomposites†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 908–920, October 2013
How to Cite
Lasko, G., Burghard, Z., Bill, J., Schäfer, I., Weber, U. and Schmauder, S. (2013), Simulation of Mechanical Properties of Bio-Inspired TiO2/PE Nanocomposites. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 908–920. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200386
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG). Grant Number: Schm 746/88-1 and BI 469 15-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!