This paper was created within the frame of the project No. CZ.1.05/2.1.00/01.0040 “Regional Materials Science and Technology Centre” within the frame of the operation programme “Research and Development for Innovations” financed by the Structural Funds and from the state budget of the Czech Republic.
Preparation and Investigation of Structural Parameters of Single Crystals of Low-Alloyed Alloys on the Base of Tungsten and Molybdenum†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 927–934, October 2013
How to Cite
Skotnicova, K., Kirillova, V. M., Drapala, J., Burkhanov, G. S., Kuz'mishev, V. A., Sdobyrev, V. V., Dementyev, V. A. and Abramov, N. N. (2013), Preparation and Investigation of Structural Parameters of Single Crystals of Low-Alloyed Alloys on the Base of Tungsten and Molybdenum. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 927–934. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300003
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Structural Funds and from the state budget of the Czech Republic.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!