L.I. Vera-Robles acknowledges both the Mexican National Council for Science and Technology (CONACyT) for postdoctoral fellowship and the University Paris VI for postdoctoral fellowship. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Flexible Electroactive Nanomaterials Biotemplated with Versatile M13 Phage Platforms†
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 954–961, October 2013
How to Cite
Vera-Robles, L. I., Van Tran Nhieu, G., Laberty-Robert, C., Livage, J. and Sanchez, C. (2013), Flexible Electroactive Nanomaterials Biotemplated with Versatile M13 Phage Platforms. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 954–961. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300006
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!