We acknowledge Von Ardenne Anlagentechnik GmbH for providing the AZO substrates. This work was financially supported by the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft under Grant No. Attract 692174. The financial support of the Allianz Industrie Forschung (AIF, grant Laserstrukturierte Oberflächen für OLEDs und organische Photovoltaik) is also greatly acknowledge.
Light Management of Aluminum Doped Zinc Oxide Thin Films by Fabricating Periodic Surface Textures Using Direct Laser Interference Patterning†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 941–947, October 2013
How to Cite
Eckhardt, S., Roch, T., Sachse, C. and Lasagni, A. F. (2013), Light Management of Aluminum Doped Zinc Oxide Thin Films by Fabricating Periodic Surface Textures Using Direct Laser Interference Patterning. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 941–947. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300007
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. Grant Number: Attract 692174
- Allianz Industrie Forschung (AIF, grant Laserstrukturierte Oberflächen für OLEDs und organische Photovoltaik)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!