The authors are particularly grateful to Turbomeca–SAFRAN group for providing the base material. This work was part of a research program supported by DGA involving Snecma-SAFRAN group, Turbomeca-SAFRAN, ONERA, CEAT, and CNRS laboratories (Mines Paris Tech, Institut P'-ENSMA, LMT-Cachan, LMS-X, CIRIMAT-ENSIACET). D. Texier is also grateful to B. Viguier, S. Dryepondt, P. Caron and J. Cormier for stimulating discussions. P. DeParseval and V. Baylac are thanked for their help with EPMA and interferometry analyses.
Evidence of High-Temperature Strain Heterogeneities in a Nickel-Based Single-Crystal Superalloy†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 60–64, January 2014
How to Cite
Texier, D., Monceau, D., Mainguy, R. and Andrieu, E. (2014), Evidence of High-Temperature Strain Heterogeneities in a Nickel-Based Single-Crystal Superalloy. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 60–64. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300016
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!