The authors acknowledge the funding support by U.S. Department of Energy, Innovative Manufacturing Initiative (DE-EE0005761). We also thank Reading Alloys, Ametek, Inc. for providing raw materials used in this research and helpful discussions.
A Comparison of Hydrogen Sintering and Phase Transformation (HSPT) Processing with Vacuum Sintering of CP-Ti†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1007–1013, October 2013
How to Cite
Sun, P., Fang, Z. Z. and Koopman, M. (2013), A Comparison of Hydrogen Sintering and Phase Transformation (HSPT) Processing with Vacuum Sintering of CP-Ti. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1007–1013. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300017
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Innovative Manufacturing Initiative (DE-EE0005761)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!