The authors would like to thank Dr. Q. Yang from National Research Council of Canada for providing facility for the wear test. We also thank Fred Barrett for conducting plasma spraying coating application. Help from Colin Miyata and Bob DeSnoo is greatly appreciated. Financial support for this research was provided by Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC).
Microstructure Characterization and Wear Test of Plasma Sprayed and Sintered CP-Ti Coatings†
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 45–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Bsat, S. and Huang, X. (2014), Microstructure Characterization and Wear Test of Plasma Sprayed and Sintered CP-Ti Coatings. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 45–51. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300019
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!