The authors would like to thank professors Jan Carmeliet and Manfred Partl for supporting the project. The experiments were carried out at the NEUTRA beamline of the Paul Scherrer Institute, Villigen, Switzerland, the technical support of NEUTRA team, namely Peter Vontobel is greatly appreciated. The contributions and support of the EMPA technicians Stephan Carl, Roger Vonbank and Marcus Erb is acknowledged. Visiting trainee student David Morrice performed the smoke tests and his contribution is gratefully acknowledged.
Forced Convective Drying of Wet Porous Asphalt Imaged with Neutron Radiography†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1136–1145, November 2013
How to Cite
Poulikakos, L. D., Saneinejad, S., Gilani, M. S., Jerjen, I., Lehmann, E. and Derome, D. (2013), Forced Convective Drying of Wet Porous Asphalt Imaged with Neutron Radiography. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1136–1145. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300027
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!