The authors would like to thank the Electronics and Computer Science technical support staff (Ken Frampton, Tony Gardner, Mark Long, and Eric Webb) at the University of Southampton for the training and assistance in producing the printed foam samples and Hayley Essex from the Palaeoecology Laboratory, Geography and Environment of the University of Southampton for the help with the SEM imaging. The authors are also grateful to the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) and the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) for financial support (EP/G042195/1).
The Preparation of Auxetic Foams by Three-Dimensional Printing and Their Characteristics†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 980–985, October 2013
How to Cite
Critchley, R., Corni, I., Wharton, J. A., Walsh, F. C., Wood, R. J. K. and Stokes, K. R. (2013), The Preparation of Auxetic Foams by Three-Dimensional Printing and Their Characteristics. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 980–985. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300030
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC). Grant Number: EP/G042195/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!