These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 773–779, August 2013
How to Cite
Halfer, T., Zhang, H., Mädler, L. and Rezwan, K. (2013), Ceramic Mask-Assisted Flame Spray Pyrolysis for Direct and Accurate Patterning of Metal Oxide Nanoparticles. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 773–779. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300032
H.Z. and L.M. would like to thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for funding this project within the Research Training Group 1375 “Nonmetallic Porous Structures for Physical–Chemical Functions” and L.M. thanks DFG for funding and MA 33332. The support from the University of Bremen under the Initiative “Func-Band” is also gratefully acknowledged. T.H. and K.R. thank Gerrit Dumstorff (Institute for Micro Sensors – Actuators and Systems (IMSAS), University of Bremen) for producing the patterned Si wafers. Petra Witte (Department of Geosciences, University of Bremen) is gratefully acknowledged for the assistance in the SEM and EDX investigation. Dr. Laura Treccani (Advanced Ceramic, University of Bremen) for her help and discussion.
Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!