The authors would like to acknowledge the generous financial support from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Grant # BRBAA08-C-2-0130 and # HDTRA1-13-1-0025, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Faculty Development Program Grant # NRC-38-08-950 and U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Nuclear Energy University Program (NEUP) Grant # DE-NE0000325.
Chemically Tuning Mechanics of Graphene by BN†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 718–727, August 2013
How to Cite
Peng, Q., Chen, X.-J., Ji, W. and De, S. (2013), Chemically Tuning Mechanics of Graphene by BN. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 718–727. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300033
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). Grant Numbers: # BRBAA08-C-2-0130, # HDTRA1-13-1-0025
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Faculty Development Program. Grant Number: # NRC-38-08-950
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Nuclear Energy University Program (NEUP). Grant Number: # DE-NE0000325
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!