The authors thank Dr. Arno Bartels for helpful discussions and GfE Metalle und Materialien GmbH for providing the sample material. A part of this study was conducted within the framework of the BMBF project O3 × 3530A, Germany, and S. M. acknowledges financial support from the Theodor Koerner Fund. M. Engstler and F. Mücklich acknowledge financial support by the European Union for the project AMELab (European Regional Development Fund C/4-EFRE-13/2009/Br).
3D Characterization of an Intermetallic β/γ-Titanium Aluminide Alloy†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1125–1128, November 2013
How to Cite
Engstler, M., Mayer, S., Pauly, C., Clemens, H. and Mücklich, F. (2013), 3D Characterization of an Intermetallic β/γ-Titanium Aluminide Alloy. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1125–1128. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300041
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- Theodor Koerner Fund
- European Union for the project AMELab (European Regional Development Fund C/4-EFRE-13/2009/Br)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!