K.O. thanks Professor Takashi Kato (the University of Tokyo) for useful comments. Y.H. thanks Dr. Ohtake, Dr. Nishido and Dr. Tsunori (IHI Corporation) for encouragements. This work is supported by a project, Fusion Materials (Area no. 2206), funded by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas, from MEXT, Japan.
Realistic Numerical Analysis of a Bioinspired Layered Composite with a Crack: Robust Scaling Laws and Crack Arrest†
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 522–528, June 2013
How to Cite
Hamamoto, Y. and Okumura, K. (2013), Realistic Numerical Analysis of a Bioinspired Layered Composite with a Crack: Robust Scaling Laws and Crack Arrest. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 522–528. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300061
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas, from MEXT, Japan.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!