The authors wish to thank Dr. Arndt Mücklich of HZDR for numerous discussions on the TEM data. This research has been funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) via the Federation of Industrial Cooperative Research Associations (AiF).
Microstructural Studies of Fluorine-Implanted Titanium Aluminides for Enhanced Environmental Durability†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 52–59, January 2014
How to Cite
Yankov, R. A., Kolitsch, A., von Borany, J., Munnik, F., Gemming, S., Alexewicz, A., Bracht, H., Rösner, H., Donchev, A. and Schütze, M. (2014), Microstructural Studies of Fluorine-Implanted Titanium Aluminides for Enhanced Environmental Durability. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 52–59. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300071
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) via the Federation of Industrial Cooperative Research Associations (AiF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!