The authors would like to thank Dominique Langevin, Emmanuelle Rio, Anniina Salonen, Amelie Lecchi, and Alexandre Moradpour for a number of scientific discussions and day-to-day support during this research project. We thank Andrea Eisenhardt, Berend Eling, David Hajnal, and Andy Kraynik for stimulating discussions and precious advice. This research was financed by BASF SE and an ERC Starting grant (POMCAPS contract 70794).
Generation of Crystalline Polyurethane Foams Using Millifluidic Lab-on-a-Chip Technologies†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1086–1098, November 2013
How to Cite
Testouri, A., Ranft, M., Honorez, C., Kaabeche, N., Ferbitz, J., Freidank, D. and Drenckhan, W. (2013), Generation of Crystalline Polyurethane Foams Using Millifluidic Lab-on-a-Chip Technologies. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1086–1098. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300077
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- BASF SE and an ERC Starting. Grant Number: POMCAPS contract 70794
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!