This research is supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) in context of the Collaborative Research Centre/Transregio 39 PT-PIESA, subproject B6.
Cellular Fiber-Reinforced Polyurethane Composites with Sensory Properties†
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Cellular Materials
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 272–275, March 2014
How to Cite
Hufenbach, W., Gude, M. and Geller, S. (2014), Cellular Fiber-Reinforced Polyurethane Composites with Sensory Properties. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 272–275. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300080
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!