The authors thank Prof. Brian Vincent (University of Bristol, UK) and Dr. Chris Bower (Nokia Research Cambridge) for helpful discussions. This work was supported by UK EPSRC Grants EP/G060649/1, EP/G037221/1 (Nano DTC), and EP/H027130/1. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Generating Lithographically-Defined Tunable Printed Structural Color†
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 948–953, October 2013
How to Cite
Michaelis, B., Snoswell, D. R. E., Bell, N. A. W., Spahn, P., Hellmann, G. P., Finlayson, C. E. and Baumberg, J. J. (2013), Generating Lithographically-Defined Tunable Printed Structural Color. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 948–953. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300089
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- UK EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/G060649/1, EP/G037221/1 (Nano DTC), EP/H027130/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!