We are grateful to thank the German Research Foundation (DFG) for financing the investigation within the project PA 837/15-1. Moreover we thank Mrs. Dr. A. Zi, been involved in the investigation as an assistant at the institute.
Effect of Grain Refiners and Casting Thickness on the Microstructure Development and Mechanical Properties of DSC-Cast AZ31B Magnesium Strips**
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 399–405, April 2014
How to Cite
Palkowski, H. and Akdesir, M. (2014), Effect of Grain Refiners and Casting Thickness on the Microstructure Development and Mechanical Properties of DSC-Cast AZ31B Magnesium Strips**. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 399–405. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300092
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!