This work was supported by the Office of Naval Research (ONR) grant No. N000141010867, N000141210424, and Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division (NSWCCD) grant N001671000168. The authors would like to acknowledge the support of the Maryland NanoCenter and Nanoscale Imaging Spectroscopy and Properties Laboratory (NISP Lab). The NISP Lab is supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) as a Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC) Shared Experimental Facility.
Microstructural Evolution of Severely Plastically Deformed Sensitized Aluminum 5456-H116 Treated by Ultrasonic Impact Treatment†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1105–1110, November 2013
How to Cite
Tran, K. N. and Salamanca-Riba, L. (2013), Microstructural Evolution of Severely Plastically Deformed Sensitized Aluminum 5456-H116 Treated by Ultrasonic Impact Treatment. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1105–1110. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300095
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- Office of Naval Research (ONR). Grant Numbers: N000141010867, N000141210424
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division (NSWCCD). Grant Number: N001671000168
- Maryland NanoCenter and Nanoscale Imaging Spectroscopy and Properties Laboratory (NISP Lab)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!