Authors acknowledge the efforts of Centre for Theoretical and Computational Materials Science (CTCMS), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Gaithersburg, USA in developing the OOF2 code.
Study of the Influence of Silicon Phase Morphology on the Microstructural Stress Distribution in Al–Si Alloys Using Object Oriented Finite Element Modeling†
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 112–121, January 2014
How to Cite
Raghukiran, N., Mohamed, A. K. and Kumar, R. (2014), Study of the Influence of Silicon Phase Morphology on the Microstructural Stress Distribution in Al–Si Alloys Using Object Oriented Finite Element Modeling. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 112–121. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300096
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!