This research was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation Grant (No. 2012R1A1A2042329).
Creep Properties in TiO2 Nanoparticle Reinforced Aluminum Matrix Composites†
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1029–1033, November 2013
How to Cite
Shin, J. and Bae, D. (2013), Creep Properties in TiO2 Nanoparticle Reinforced Aluminum Matrix Composites. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1029–1033. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300099
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A2042329
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!