These researches were carried out within the framework of the Associated European Laboratory: “Laboratoire d'Interaction Plasma – Extrême Surface (LIPES)” supported by the CNRS. J. Ghanbaja is greatfully acknowledged for HR-TEM images.
Interaction of Discharges in Heptane with Silicon Covered by a Carpet of Carbon Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 885–892, October 2013
How to Cite
Hamdan, A., Audinot, J.-N., Migot-Choux, S., Noel, C., Kosior, F., Henrion, G. and Belmonte, T. (2013), Interaction of Discharges in Heptane with Silicon Covered by a Carpet of Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 885–892. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300106
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- Associated European Laboratory: “Laboratoire d'Interaction Plasma – Extrême Surface (LIPES)”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!