The authors would like to thank the German Research Foundation (DFG) for supporting these investigations in terms of the Collaborative Research Centre 920 “Multi-Functional Filters for Metal Melt Filtration – A Contribution towards Zero Defect Materials”, Subproject A02. The authors also would like to acknowledge the support of G. Schmidt and H. Berek.
Spinel Coating on Alumina Foam Ceramics for Aluminum Filtration†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Multi-Functional Filters for Metal Melt Filtration
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1197–1205, December 2013
How to Cite
Voigt, C., Jäckel, E., Aneziris, C. G. and Hubálková, J. (2013), Spinel Coating on Alumina Foam Ceramics for Aluminum Filtration. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1197–1205. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300111
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!