The authors would like to thank the German Research Foundation (DFG) for supporting these investigations through the Collaborative Research Centre 920 “Multi-Functional Filters for Metal Melt Filtration – A Contribution toward Zero Defect Materials,” Subproject A01.
Influence of the Chemistry of Surface Functionalized Ceramic Foam Filters on the Filtration of Alumina Inclusions in Steel Melts
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Multi-Functional Filters for Metal Melt Filtration
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1188–1196, December 2013
How to Cite
Emmel, M., Aneziris, C. G., Schmidt, G., Krewerth, D. and Biermann, H. (2013), Influence of the Chemistry of Surface Functionalized Ceramic Foam Filters on the Filtration of Alumina Inclusions in Steel Melts. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1188–1196. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300118
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!