The authors would like to thank the German Research Foundation (DFG) for supporting the investigations in the projects A01, A06, and C01, which are a part of the Collaborative Research Centre SFB 920.
Dynamic, In Situ Generated Interfaces Between Carbon-Bonded Alumina Filters and Steel During Spark Plasma Sintering/Field-Assisted Sintering†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Multi-Functional Filters for Metal Melt Filtration
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1235–1243, December 2013
How to Cite
Salomon, A., Emmel, M., Dudczig, S., Rafaja, D. and Aneziris, C. G. (2013), Dynamic, In Situ Generated Interfaces Between Carbon-Bonded Alumina Filters and Steel During Spark Plasma Sintering/Field-Assisted Sintering. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1235–1243. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300119
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Collaborative Research Centre SFB. Grant Number: 920
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!