The authors would like to thank the German Science Foundation (DFG) for supporting the scientific work within the framework of the Collaborative Research Centre “Multi- Functional Filters for Metal Melt Filtration – A Contribute towards Zero Defect Materials” (SFB 920).
Impact of Wetting to the Agglomeration of Dispersed Particles in an Aqueous Medium
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Multi-Functional Filters for Metal Melt Filtration
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1299–1306, December 2013
How to Cite
Fritzsche, J., Teichmann, J., Heuzeroth, F., van den Boogaart, K. G. and Peuker, U. A. (2013), Impact of Wetting to the Agglomeration of Dispersed Particles in an Aqueous Medium. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1299–1306. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300120
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!