** M.W. thanks the financial support of Erasmus Mundus for a research stage at Saarland University within the AMASE master program.
Atomistic Study of Hydrogen Effect on Dislocation Nucleation at Crack Tip†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1146–1151, November 2013
How to Cite
Wen, M., Li, Z. and Barnoush, A. (2013), Atomistic Study of Hydrogen Effect on Dislocation Nucleation at Crack Tip. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1146–1151. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300123
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- Erasmus Mundus for a research stage at Saarland University within the AMASE master program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!