We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the German Ministry for Research and Education (BMBF) in the “Innovative Medicine” programme (project REFAMAG, grant no. 01EZ1008B). We wish to thank Dr. Norbert Hort, Helmholtz Center Geesthacht, MagIC – Magnesium Innovation Center, for the supply of the W4 and WZ21 ingot material.
Highly Porous Magnesium Alloy Structures and Their Properties Regarding Degradable Implant Application†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Cellular Materials
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 309–318, March 2014
How to Cite
Morgenthal, I., Andersen, O., Kostmann, C., Stephani, G., Studnitzky, T., Witte, F. and Kieback, B. (2014), Highly Porous Magnesium Alloy Structures and Their Properties Regarding Degradable Implant Application. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 309–318. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300130
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- German Ministry for Research and Education (BMBF) in the “Innovative Medicine” programme (project REFAMAG). Grant Number: 01EZ1008B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!