This research receives funding from the “Laboratoire National de Métrologie at d'Essais”, from the European Union on the basis of Decision No. 912/2009/EC, and was partially supported by “MONADS” Project (code No. 2009–2715) of the Cariplo Foundation. The authors thank Dr. Luca Lamagna from MDM for depositing the Al2O3 layers and Dr. Yannick Anguy from I2M for the ESEM measurements.
High Temperature Thermal Conductivity of Amorphous Al2O3 Thin Films Grown by Low Temperature ALD†
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1046–1050, November 2013
How to Cite
Cappella, A., Battaglia, J.-L., Schick, V., Kusiak, A., Lamperti, A., Wiemer, C. and Hay, B. (2013), High Temperature Thermal Conductivity of Amorphous Al2O3 Thin Films Grown by Low Temperature ALD. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1046–1050. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300132
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- Laboratoire National de Métrologie at d'Essais
- European Union on the basis of Decision No. 912/2009/EC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!