We gratefully acknowledge the Center for Non-Destructive Evaluation (CNDE), Indian Institute of Technology Madras for providing access to ultrasonic non-destructive testing.
Small-Scale Deformation of Pulsed Electric Current Sintered Silicon Oxycarbide Polymer Derived Ceramics
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1040–1045, November 2013
How to Cite
Sujith, R., Srinivasan, N. and Kumar, R. (2013), Small-Scale Deformation of Pulsed Electric Current Sintered Silicon Oxycarbide Polymer Derived Ceramics. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1040–1045. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300146
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2013
- Center for Non-Destructive Evaluation (CNDE), Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!