This work was supported by Energinet.dk (project no. 10728) and the EU-Indian framework of the “Largecells” project as part of the European Commission's Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013, grant no. 261936) and the Framework 7 ICT 2009 collaborative project ROTROT (grant no. 288565)
Comparison of UV-Curing, Hotmelt, and Pressure Sensitive Adhesive as Roll-to-Roll Encapsulation Methods for Polymer Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1068–1075, November 2013
How to Cite
Hösel, M., Søndergaard, R. R., Jørgensen, M. and Krebs, F. C. (2013), Comparison of UV-Curing, Hotmelt, and Pressure Sensitive Adhesive as Roll-to-Roll Encapsulation Methods for Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1068–1075. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300172
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Energinet.dk (project no. 10728) and the EU-Indian framework of the “Largecells” project as part of the European Commission's Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013). Grant Number: 261936
- Framework 7 ICT 2009 collaborative project ROTROT. Grant Number: 288565
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!