The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support from FWO-project G-0652.05.
Evolution of Recovery Stress and Recovery Strain in Annealed NiTi Thin Wire during Constrained Thermal Cycling to High Temperature†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 80–84, January 2014
How to Cite
Yan, X. and Humbeeck, J. V. (2014), Evolution of Recovery Stress and Recovery Strain in Annealed NiTi Thin Wire during Constrained Thermal Cycling to High Temperature. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 80–84. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300180
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!