The authors would like to thank Mr. H. Rosenson and Mr. Z. Koren from the Institute of Metals – Technion, for their assistance in the experimental work related to the melt spinning production technology.
Corrosion Performance of Biodegradable Mg–6%Nd–2%Y–0.5%Zr Produced by Melt Spinning Technology**
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 364–370, April 2014
How to Cite
Hakimi, O. and Aghion, E. (2014), Corrosion Performance of Biodegradable Mg–6%Nd–2%Y–0.5%Zr Produced by Melt Spinning Technology**. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 364–370. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300201
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!