A Novel Bioinspired Multilayered Polymer–Ceramic Composite with Outstanding Crack Resistance
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 156–160, February 2014
How to Cite
Tushtev, K., Gonsior, M., Murck, M., Grathwohl, G. and Rezwan, K. (2014), A Novel Bioinspired Multilayered Polymer–Ceramic Composite with Outstanding Crack Resistance. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 156–160. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300204
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!