The authors gratefully acknowledge the help extended by Prof. I. Samajdar, Department of Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, for the EBSD analysis of the specimens.
Microstructure-Property Relationship for Friction Stir Processed Magnesium Alloy†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 94–102, January 2014
How to Cite
Arora, H. S., Grewal, H. S., Singh, H., Dhindaw, B. K., McPhail, D., Shollock, B., Chater, R. and Mukherjee, S. (2014), Microstructure-Property Relationship for Friction Stir Processed Magnesium Alloy. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 94–102. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300205
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!