Financial support from DARPA through the Soldier Protection Systems program managed by Dr. J. Goldwasser (contract no. W91CRB-11-C-0112) is gratefully acknowledged. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of Defense or the U.S. Government. The authors would like to thank Dr. T.A. Smith of Dynamic Research Inc. for help with testing and useful discussions.
Designing Metallic Microlattices for Energy Absorber Applications†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Cellular Materials
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 276–283, March 2014
How to Cite
Schaedler, T. A., Ro, C. J., Sorensen, A. E., Eckel, Z., Yang, S. S., Carter, W. B. and Jacobsen, A. J. (2014), Designing Metallic Microlattices for Energy Absorber Applications. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 276–283. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300206
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- DARPA through the Soldier Protection Systems program W91CRB-11-C-0112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!