This work was supported by the Department of Industry, Innovation, Trade and Tourism of the Basque Government through the S-PE12MU012 project.
Processing of Magnesium Porous Structures by Infiltration Casting for Biomedical Applications†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 241–247, February 2014
How to Cite
Trinidad, J., Marco, I., Arruebarrena, G., Wendt, J., Letzig, D., Sáenz de Argandoña, E. and Goodall, R. (2014), Processing of Magnesium Porous Structures by Infiltration Casting for Biomedical Applications. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 241–247. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300236
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Department of Industry, Innovation, Trade and Tourism of the Basque Government through the S-PE12MU012 project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!