Cooperation of Mr. Michael K. Carroll and his colleagues at Inventure Laboratory, Knoxville related to biaxial stretching experiments for the study is acknowledged. Contributions of Dr. Chuck Melcher from the Scintillation Materials Research Group related to use of some of the optical characterization equipment and assistance of Dr. George Schweitzer, Dr. Andrew Mabe, and Dr. John Auxier from the Department of Chemistry at the University of Tennessee related to the synthesis of neutron absorbing particles is gratefully acknowledged. The research effort was supported by the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO) through award 003387891.
6Li Embedded Biaxially Stretched Scintillation Films for Thermal Neutron Detection and Neutron/Gamma Discrimination†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 196–201, February 2014
How to Cite
Uppal, R., Sen, I., Penumadu, D., Young, S. A., Urffer, M. J. and Miller, L. F. (2014), 6Li Embedded Biaxially Stretched Scintillation Films for Thermal Neutron Detection and Neutron/Gamma Discrimination. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 196–201. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300237
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!