The present study was supported by Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (20116120110012), the Nature Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province of China (2010JM6010) and Specialized Research Fund of Educational Commission of Shaanxi Province of China (12JK0430).
Deformation Behavior and Microstructural Evolution of Ultrafine-Grained Commercially Pure Ti†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 371–375, April 2014
How to Cite
Liu, X., Zhao, X., Yang, X. and Xie, C. (2014), Deformation Behavior and Microstructural Evolution of Ultrafine-Grained Commercially Pure Ti. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 371–375. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300239
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20116120110012
- Nature Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 2010JM6010
- Specialized Research Fund of Educational Commission of Shaanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 12JK0430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!