The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the Dow-Resnick Innovation Fund at Caltech and from the National Science Foundation through L.C.M.'s NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and J.R.G's grant (CMMI-1234364). The authors acknowledge critical support and infrastructure provided by the Kavli Nanoscience Institute at Caltech. The authors would also like to thank Dongchan Jang for assistance in TEM sample preparation and analysis.
Design and Fabrication of Hollow Rigid Nanolattices via Two-Photon Lithography†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 184–189, February 2014
How to Cite
Montemayor, L. C., Meza, L. R. and Greer, J. R. (2014), Design and Fabrication of Hollow Rigid Nanolattices via Two-Photon Lithography. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 184–189. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300254
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Dow-Resnick Innovation Fund at Caltech and from the National Science Foundation through L.C.M.'s NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and J.R.G's. Grant Number: CMMI-1234364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!