The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the Dow-Resnick Innovation Fund at Caltech and from the National Science Foundation through L.C.M.'s NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and J.R.G's grant (CMMI-1234364). The authors acknowledge critical support and infrastructure provided by the Kavli Nanoscience Institute at Caltech. The authors would also like to thank Dongchan Jang for assistance in TEM sample preparation and analysis.
Design and Fabrication of Hollow Rigid Nanolattices via Two-Photon Lithography†
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 184–189, February 2014
How to Cite
Montemayor, L. C., Meza, L. R. and Greer, J. R. (2014), Design and Fabrication of Hollow Rigid Nanolattices via Two-Photon Lithography. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 184–189. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300254
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Dow-Resnick Innovation Fund at Caltech and from the National Science Foundation through L.C.M.'s NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and J.R.G's. Grant Number: CMMI-1234364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!