The authors acknowledge access to the UNSW node of the Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Research Facility (AMMRF) and the spectroscopy lab at the Mark Wainwright analytical centre at UNSW. We further acknowledge the support and assistance of the Institute of Materials and Engineering Sciences at the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO) and the Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE).
Sand Supported Mixed-Phase TiO2 Photocatalysts for Water Decontamination Applications†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 248–254, February 2014
How to Cite
Hanaor, D. A. H. and Sorrell, C. C. (2014), Sand Supported Mixed-Phase TiO2 Photocatalysts for Water Decontamination Applications. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 248–254. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300259
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!