Z.W.P. acknowledges funding by NSF (CAREER DMR-0955908). K.Y.L. thanks the financial support from the China Scholarship Council. G.E. acknowledges funding by the Materials Science Division, Office of Basic Energy Science, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). The microscopy work was sponsored by Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Shared Research Equipment (ShaRE) User Program, which is sponsored by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. DOE. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Approaching Carbon Nanotube Reinforcing Limit in B4C Matrix Composites Produced by Chemical Vapor Infiltration†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 161–166, February 2014
How to Cite
Li, K., Yang, Y., Gu, Z., Howe, J. Y., Eres, G., Zhang, L., Li, X. and Pan, Z. (2014), Approaching Carbon Nanotube Reinforcing Limit in B4C Matrix Composites Produced by Chemical Vapor Infiltration. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 161–166. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300303
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- NSF (CAREER DMR-0955908)
- China Scholarship Council
- Materials Science Division, Office of Basic Energy Science, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!