This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 11174049, 61376017, 11204030, 51071044, the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, the NSFC-NRF Scientific Cooperation Program, the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) Grant (NRF-2012K1A2B1A03000327), the Research Funds from Ministry of Education, China, the Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (No. BK2012024), and Chinese postdoctoral funding (No. 2012M520053).
ZnSe-Based Longitudinal Twinning Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 459–465, April 2014
How to Cite
Xu, J., Lu, A., Wang, C., Zou, R., Liu, X., Wu, X., Wang, Y., Li, S., Sun, L., Chen, X., Oh, H., Baek, H., Yi, G.-C. and Chu, J. (2014), ZnSe-Based Longitudinal Twinning Nanowires. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 459–465. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300405
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!