The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF 138213), the ETH Zurich grant ETHIIRA (0-20676-10) as well as the technical assistance of K. A. Fröhlich.
Fracture Toughness Healing in Epoxy Containing Both Epoxy and Amine Loaded Capsules†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 581–587, May 2014
How to Cite
Neuser, S., Chen, P. W., Studart, André. R. and Michaud, V. (2014), Fracture Toughness Healing in Epoxy Containing Both Epoxy and Amine Loaded Capsules. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 581–587. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300422
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF 138213), the ETH Zurich grant ETHIIRA (0-20676-10)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!