This work was supported by and in collaboration with the Office of Naval Research (Grant No. N00014-10-1-0573 under program manager Dr. William Mullins), as well as the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division.
Location and Orientation Specific Material Property Evaluation of Friction Stir Welded Ti-5111: A Microsample Approach†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 452–458, April 2014
How to Cite
Nimer, S., Wolk, J. and Zupan, M. (2014), Location and Orientation Specific Material Property Evaluation of Friction Stir Welded Ti-5111: A Microsample Approach. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 452–458. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300427
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!