The authors would like to thank Jonathan Ligda for his assistance with the FIB and EBSD work. (Supporting Information is available online from Wiley Online Library or from the author).
Towards Reaching the Theoretical Limit of Porosity in Solid State Metal Foams: Intraparticle Expansion as A Primary and Additive Means to Create Porosity†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 190–195, February 2014
How to Cite
Atwater, M. A., Darling, K. A. and Tschopp, M. A. (2014), Towards Reaching the Theoretical Limit of Porosity in Solid State Metal Foams: Intraparticle Expansion as A Primary and Additive Means to Create Porosity. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 190–195. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300431
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!