This work was supported by RFBR grant 11-08-01256-a, 12-08-31235-mol-a and DFG project 436 RUS 113/933/0-1. The authors acknowledge partial support from M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University Program of Development. The authors thank E. Brücher and H. Kremer for their help in magnetic measurements. (Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author).
Rapid Formation of a Monolayer of Oriented Hard-Magnetic Strontium Hexaferrite Nanoparticles on a Solid Substrate
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 884–888, July 2014
How to Cite
Kushnir, S. E., Koshkodaev, D. S., Kazin, P. E., Zuev, D. M., Zaytsev, D. D. and Jansen, M. (2014), Rapid Formation of a Monolayer of Oriented Hard-Magnetic Strontium Hexaferrite Nanoparticles on a Solid Substrate. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 884–888. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300448
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!