This work was supported by the Hungarian Scientific Research Fund (OTKA) under Grants No. K109021 and K109570 (N.Q.C.), by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (contract 13-08-90422), and Russian Federal Ministry for Education and Science (B.B.S.: Grant 14.12.31.0001; R.Z.V.: Contract No. 14.825.31.0017), by the EraNet.Rus programme (Grant STProjects-219), by the Royal Society of the UK under International Joint Project No. JP091299 and by the European Research Council under ERC Grant Agreement No. 267464-SPDMETALS (T.G.L.).
Grain Boundary Phenomena in an Ultrafine-Grained Al–Zn Alloy with Improved Mechanical Behavior for Micro-Devices†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1000–1009, August 2014
How to Cite
Chinh, N. Q., Valiev, R. Z., Sauvage, X., Varga, G., Havancsák, K., Kawasaki, M., Straumal, B. B. and Langdon, T. G. (2014), Grain Boundary Phenomena in an Ultrafine-Grained Al–Zn Alloy with Improved Mechanical Behavior for Micro-Devices. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 1000–1009. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300450
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!